While I could spend this post writing about how busy I've been in the past few months with moving into my dream apartment, growing my career and focusing on personal growth, I'm just going to show you what magical work we're doing here at Dia&Co!
Key Findings from Dia&Co Shopping Satisfaction Study:
- 22% of women reported feeling happy the last time they left a fitting room.
- 33% of women reported that the last time they left a fitting room, they felt significantly worse than when they entered the fitting room.
- On average, women reported that 74% of the clothing items that they try on in a fitting room do not fit them.
- Women who wear sizes 14+ try on 24% fewer items of clothing in fitting rooms (4.97 items) than women who wear sizes 0-12 (6.53 items).
- Of the clothing that was tried on, a larger percentage did not fit women who wear sizes 14+ (77% of items) compared to women who wear sizes 0-12 (72% of items).
Check out www.dia.co/mybodyfirst to join the revolution!